Hello, my name is Bob Adams of Adams Guiding Service, established in 1983; a family owned and operated Big Game hunting and fishing service. I have been hunting and fishing in my area on and near the headwaters of the Kipchuk River since 1974. Game Management Units 18 and 19 are the only Units I have guided in over these past 45 years; suffice to say, I know this area as my home and I care for it likewise.
The hunting and fishing experience you will have with us is like no other in terms of being on a wilderness hunting adventure. We offer you many amenities while hunting with us beyond what any photo may show; you have to experience it to believe it. Guided trips with Adams Guiding Service are all about BEING on the hunt in remote, wilderness Alaska,
Hunting with Adams Guiding Services Offers You
- The majority of our Assistant and Registered Guides have been with us for over a decade. Our guides are experienced, hard-working and client focused. They are part of our family as they have literally “grown up” with us. Their love of the land and respect for how we conduct our hunts has shaped who we are today.
- Adams Guiding Service has a long established base-camp with full amenities surrounded by spike camps that are within a 30 miles radius of base-camp. Bob is one of few Master Guide & outfitters with this type of setup in the remote regions of Western Alaska
- I am one of few mater guide/outfitters in Western Alaska
- Spring offers unique hunting opportunities for Brown/Grizzly Bear and wolf coupled with Alaskan spring-like conditions. Weather permitting there is access via snow machine, snow shoeing, and/or spike camp adventures.
- Moose, Brown/Grizzly/Black Bear, Wolf, Wolverine & Ptarmigan hunting is exceptional.
- Fishing for Salmon, Char, Rainbow & Grayling
- Bob has over 14,000 hours of flying experience in his original Super-Cub, a Cessna 185 & Sailplane Gliders
- Popular Fall guided float trips in high-quality rafts that include fishing for Salmon, Char, Rainbow & Grayling along with the opportunity to hunt early fall Brown/Grizzly Bear.
- Bob’s wife Charlie is co-owner and cook for Adams Guiding Service. The hearty, home-cooked meals have become legendary on the Kipchuk. When you stay with us you will feel like family and you will leave with memories that last a lifetime.